Black Hills Vacations > Knowledge base> Category: Black Hills Information
Category: Black Hills Information
7 Articles
Orange arrow What are my transportation options in the Black Hills?

  Having your own vehicle is the most convenient way to travel within the Black Hills. As an alternative, group tours are available with pick-up/drop-off service to and from your hotel. Rapid City Regional Airport is the closest airport, with car rental options available. Rapid City Regional Aiport...
Orange arrow What towns are centrally located in the Black Hills?

  Rapid City, Hill City and Keystone are the most centrally located communities; however, the entire area is only 100 miles from north to south and about 40 miles wide....
Orange arrow When is peak/off peak tourist season?

  Peak Season: May through September; Off-Peak Season: October through April...
Orange arrow How long should I plan my stay in the Black Hills?

  In order to experience the Black Hills - we recommend a minimum of 4 nights, 5 days. Ask about an itinerary!...
Orange arrow What is the climate in the Black Hills?

  We are fortunate to have four seasons. Summer (mid-June - mid-September) Warm (sometimes hot) days and cool nights are the norm from mid-June through mid-September. Fall (mid-September - November) Comfortable warm weather through September and crisp cool weather into N...
Orange arrow Where are the Black Hills?

  The Black Hills run north/south along the western edge of South Dakota....
Orange arrow Where is the closest airport?

  Rapid City Regional Airport is located about 10 miles east of Rapid City, SD and is served by Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta and United. From the Airport, you can be at Rushmore within 40 minutes!...

Page: 1 of 1