Black Hills Vacations > Knowledge base> Article: Where do I get ATV/UTV permits?

Where do I get ATV/UTV permits?

Article ID: 101517 Print
Where do I get ATV/UTV permits?


The 2020 Trail system fees are $20 a week per vehicle or $25 for an annual pass. Motorized trail permits to use the system are available at Forest Service offices, outlets and online. Forest Service offices are open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays. For folks arriving during the weekend, permits are available at Black Hills Visitor Information Center, located at I-90, Exit 61. Hours at the visitor center are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily year-round. During the summer season, hours are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. A permit is required on each vehicle on the trail system, and all motorized trail permits are non-refundable and non-transferable. A free map is provided with each permit purchased. Users should check with their local Forest Service office if they have further questions about the map and/or permits.

related articles

Article Details
Views: 440 Created on: Apr 22, 2020
Date updated: Apr 22, 2020

Poor Outstanding